Saturday 29 June 2013

Sandy

Another shoot from last weekend was with the lovely Sandy. Cheerful and bubbly and quick to laugh. You can tell by the smile in her eyes.
One thing I loved about this session was that she brought so many lovely clothes with her that she just never wears. 
You know, like that dress that doesn't quite fit but it's too good to throw away. 
Or that top that flatters your body so well but risks being too revealing. 
Or the fact you have three children under five and to wear nice clothes means having to clean nice clothes and it's easier to just not wear them in the first place. 
Or that beautiful dress you love but have never had a nice enough occasion to wear it to. I have a stunning red floor length dress that I bought in London. I've only ever worn it once - and that was to the Moulin Rouge in Paris. PARIS! Now that's hard to beat! When and where will I ever get a chance to wear that beautiful red dress again?? 
Well you know what? Those outfits you love but never wear? Bring them along to a shoot. Get dolled up with hair and makeup. Feel like a million dollars. Give that dress another chance to shine, then capture it in photos to keep forever. If I could step out of my body and photograph myself in that red dress, I would! *sigh*
A BIG thank you to Sandy for these photos. I loved working on them.

Click to enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment